BEST METHODS Portal now available to all Commissioners
If you have a Best Method Practice that is successful and working in your council, district, or units that you serve related to Unit Service, feel free to share it with others by following the instructions below: The system is extremely easy to use.
- Sign into www.myscouting.org.
- Enter your user name and password. (This is the same user name and password that you used for Youth Protection Training, etc.). If you have lost it or do not have one, please contact the BSA Help Desk at 972-580-2267.
- In the MyScouting home page, select the last item in the left navigation column, "Best Practices."
- Please feel free to use all types of data (pdf, jpg, Word, Excel, videos, etc.).
- Once inside the Best Practices Portal, click the button "Submit a Best Practice" and complete the requested entry fields.
Thank you for sharing your "Unit Service Best Methods" with your fellow Commissioners who serve to support Units in our local councils. You truly are making a difference in the lives of Scouting youth!